Want to help spread the word about new IT Fresher Jobs?
With our Twitter app, you can automatically retweet every posting on this site.
Click here to find out more.
Job Description Aptean is looking for Associate Engineer, QA. Associate Engineer, QA should have a good understanding of a software development lifecycle. Should have a good understanding of the different artifxacts that need to be created in the requirement phase and have an extensive experience creating these said artifacts in the SDLC. Should aim to take ownership.
BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MSc.(CS)
0-1 years’ experience in the software industry.
Primary Skills (Essential):
Knowledge of software development life cycle.Knowledge of software testing life cycle.Write, review and execute test cases.Share, track and review bug fixes by collaborating with the development team
· Familiarity on manual testing for any of Aptean products.
· Knowledge on full software development life cycle and software engineering best practices.
· Ability to adapt to changing priorities and technologies in a highly multi-tasked environment
· Must be self-motivated and results driven, with attention to detail
· Ability to effectively communicate and document technical concepts
· Knowledge on Agile /Scrum team
|Posted:||May 30, 2017, 11:02 a.m.|